We envision our company within 2019 to become one of the most desired employer – companies in CALABARZON for newly passed certified public accountants by providing meaningful experiences in tax, audit, and international outsourcing services helping clients to adapt in today’s technology.
We are a group of prudent , dedicated and trustworthy accountants , auditors and tax consultants with the advocacy of creating the best value for our clients in rendering external audits, consultancy & related services as well as international outsourcing services using cloud-based accounting and/or tax softwares.
- Increase skills of CPA staffs by an average of 30 CPD units earned every year starting 4th quarter of 2017. Another average of 40 CPD units earned by end of year 2018. Increase skills of CPA staffs by an average of 40 CPD units earned every year starting year 2018, 50 CPD units earned by end of year 2019.
- Automation of manual processes in accounting , tax and audit – 70% by 2018; 80% by 2019, 100% by 2020.
Improve work distribution
1. Forge partnerships with IECnet members abroad by attending all asia pacific and annual general meetings.
2. Hosting the 2020 the IECnet Asia Pacific regional meeting in the Philippines.
3. Build Capability of XAFR : 100% Xero Certified Advisors staffs for XAFR team ; Restructure internally XAFR team. Increase number of staffs in the team. Increase the number of employees by 50% by end of 2019 based on May 2018 figures.
4. Prepare a 120-Package CPD Unit Program which will benefit CPA employees in order to not only renew their licenses but to also increase their level of competence.