ADVANCED EXCEL TRAINING
If you need a certificate (Non-CPD), we can send you the link to the certificate ready for your printing.
Day 1 Outline:
- Brief History of MS Excel
- Review of basic functions and features – (copy, paste, cut) with shortcuts.
- General and Advanced Excel Options – specifying default settings for toolbars, font sizes, color schemes
- Advanced Formulas and Functions – (string, date, numerical, look-up and logical functions)
- Resolving Formula Errors (common errors and troubleshooting; eg. #N/A, #VALUE!, etc.)
Day 2 Outline:
- Data Handling and Analysis (using data validation, pivot table, sort, filter, conditional formatting)
- Data Outlining and Grouping (using group/ungroup function, split and freeze panes)
- Creating reports (data entry forms, charting)
- Sharing and protecting workbooks (password enable files or sections of a workbook)
- To equip participants on the basic and advanced features and functionalities of MS Excel;
- To know how excel features and functionalities can be of help in doing analyses and reports.
- To help participants appreciate the importance of data security and accuracy in preparing spreadsheets.
- To apply all these learnings in various cases and problems at work.
- Exploring General and Advanced Excel Options/ Settings
- Revisiting Basic functions and Features of Excel
- Learning Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Resolving Formula Errors
- Data Management and Analyses
- Data Outlining and Grouping